Pay to read? Not any more.
Are you tired of the pop-up from news or article websites showing pop-ups and asking you to pay or subscribe to read further on? Turns out there is a simple solution to getting around this problem. The steps are quite simple:
- inspect the page. If you are on windows chrome, you can right-click and select inspect in the drop-down menu, or press control + shift + i.
- After you are in, go to the right top corner and click the setting or the gear icon.
- Once you see the settings page, select preference.
- Once you are in the sub-menu of preference, scroll down to debugger.
- Reload the page and enjoy
This method is not suggested, as most if not all writers rely on your small contributions and subscriptions. Your subscriptions mean a lot to writers who dedicate themselves to making quality content for you. If you have the option to pay for it, please do. This article is only meant to show the basic inner workings of pop-ups and their main flaws. Thank you.